Natural Partner Distribution & Training
We are a family benefited by and dedicated to the highest quality products available globally to help friends and neighbors live a healthier life. We serve through a network of passionate retail partners dedicated to you. Healthier living naturally makes sense, would you agree?
“Healthier living means many things for many of us. Let’s talk about what it means for you.”
Shirley Wood ~ Grandma – Business Leader – Founder
- Founder – President: Wood Creek Vapory Corp., 4+ years of industry advocacy, growth and cutting edge development.
- Litigation Paralegal with emphasis in Employment & Injury Law, +20 years industry leadership. Serving as academic advisor, SHRM member, and paralegal advocate.
- Masters of Arts Degree: Organizational Management, 2001, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science Degree: Paralegal Studies / Business Administration, 1989, Great Falls – Cum Laude
- Over 25 years of Litigation Paralegal experience working in business law, employment law and personal injury with trial experience.
- 4 years direct retail experience in the vaping industry as the owner of Wood Creek Vapory
“Major back surgery had me on a cane, on synthetics and getting worse. Replacing those with cannabinoids has restored mobility & life within months.“
Gary Wood ~ Grandpa – Veteran – Founder
- Co-Owner – Operations Development: Wood Creek Vapory Corp., 4+ years of industry efforts in advocacy & community outreach.
- Organizational Development & Industrial Engineering: Military and Civilian experience, +40 years working at all levels, from grunt to on-the-ground leader.
- Masters Level Studies: Adult Education, Training & Development, Leadership and Organizational Growth, 2009 – 2015, Strayer University.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Leadership / Western Civilization History, 2009.
- 16 year active duty Air Force experience with the last 12 developing manpower and operational organizations for peacetime and wartime organizations using industrial engineering techniques, focusing on continual quality improvement and mission readiness.
- 12 years higher education experience as a regional trainer and multi-campus director.
- Over 15 years in retail including 2 years as a regional personnel development specialist for Radio Shack Corp. responsible for over 70 locations and 400 staff from hiring to career advancement training into store management.